We looked around for an eCommerce provider that we would feel confident about recommending to you, and Shopify consistently came on top for their reliability, trustworthiness, and ease of integration with SiteSpinner.
A few of the reasons we recommend Shopify:
- Shopify is the world’s leading eCommerce provider and the platform of choice for over 100,000 active global retailers.
- Use your own domain name.
- Process credit card payments directly through Shopify, or other gateways.
- Receive on-boarding support from a Shopify Guru
- Access eCommerce analytics.
- Use built-in SEO, coupon codes and A/B testing.
- Rely on fast servers and cutting edge infrastructure.
- Shopify is always adding free new features to help you sell.
- Shopify integrates quickly and easily with SiteSpinner.
How To Get Started With Shopify
Setting up a Shopify store is quick and easy. And adding Shopify to your SiteSpinner website is just as quick and easy.
Sign Up For A Free 14-Day Shopify Trial Now
Adding Shopify To Your SiteSpinner Website
Adding an online store to your SiteSpinner website is easy with the Shopify Buy Button. Just choose the product you want to sell, generate your embed code, and paste it into any page on your website using the SiteSpinner Code Editor function.
The Buy Button has all the power, security and reliability of the Shopify platform and you can customize it to match your SiteSpinner website. Visitors can add multiple items to their shopping cart or come back later to complete their purchase.
Check out the Video Tutorial on How To Add Ecommerce To Your Website